Dennis Parm Panter Park
- Camping permits will be sold at City Hall Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. The cost of a camping permit will be $15.00 per day for tents and $25.00 per day for RV's. Permits must be displayed at all times.
- You must be (18) years of age or older to rent a campsite. A copy of a valid drivers license is required for campground rental.
- Camping is permitted in designated area only.
- Camping is not allowed in the pavilion and is for public use. Occupying the pavilion to where no one else can use it is strictly prohibited.
- Two cars maximum per camp site. No parking on the common roadway or in unoccupied sites.
- Two tents or one RV maximum per designated site.
- Check out is 12:00 p.m. or permit holder will be responsible for another day's rental.
- Permit holder is responsible for removing all camping equipment and clean up of camp site before departure.
- All visitors must depart by 11:00 p.m. Quiet time shall be maintained between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Digging or leveling, cutting of trees, bushes, etc. is prohibited. Collecting small downed limbs that can easily be carried by one person is permitted for firewood.
- No bicycles are to be ridden during quiet hours of 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- The Town of Estill Springs will not be responsible for theft or damage of any kind.
- Permanent camping fixtures (i.e. porches) are not allowed. Lawn furniture, grills and screened tents are permitted.
- Camping permit holders will receive a copy of the rules and regulations governing the use of the campground.
- The Town of Estill Springs reserves the right to refuse any request for use.