The Community Center is available for rental for community or private events.
- You may not enter to decorate until the day of the event
- Rental begins at 7:00 a.m. on the day of rental and ends at 12:00 a.m. (Midnight)
- You must furnish your own cleaning supplies (mops, brooms, etc.) and garbage bags.
- Key must be returned promptly the first working day following the event
- $150 donation for renters inside the city limits and $300 donation to renters outside the city limits PLUS $200 deposit prior to receiving a key. The deposit will be refunded upon inspection of the Community Center and nothing has been destroyed. If any damage exceeds $200 you will be responsible for the excess damage and will receive a bill from the Town of Estill Springs.
- No alcohol or drugs allowed on the grounds or in the building
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the building