Dennis Parm Panter Park
- Speed limit throughout the park is 15 mph
- Park hours are between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. daily unless camping in designated areas or approved by the Board of Mayor and Aldermen for specific events.
- Motorized recreational vehicles (i.e. 4-wheelers, Quads, Side-by-Sides, ATV's, etc.) are prohibited at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs, and tobacco products are strictly prohibited.
- Fireworks are prohibited unless approved by the Board of Mayor and Aldermen for specific events or occasions.
- Pavilions shall be available to the public on a first come first serve basis. Benches, tables, grills, etc. are not to moved under any circumstance.
- Pavilions are not to be used for camping purposes and cannot be occupied overnight.
- Skateboards, skates, bikes, scooters and like recreational equipment are prohibited from use in the pavilions.
- Bicyclers 16 years of age and under MUST wear a helmet. All bicyclers MUST obey all traffic regulations.
- No climbing on any structure or fence other than playground equipment.
- Use of trash cans is required. No littering or dumping is allowed.
- Park is to be used for the specific and designed intent. No loitering or linger to purposefully hinder others from using the park facilities for their intended purpose.
- Dogs, cats, and other pets must be kept on a leash and controlled at all times. Pets cannot be left unattended. Rabies tag must be displayed on collar at all times. Pet owners must clean up water.
- Feeding of wildlife or stray animals is strictly prohibited.
- Fires are limited to picnic grills and camping areas. First must be kindled in such a manner that no tree, shrub, grass or other items will be set on fire.
- Vandalizing city property or facilities is prohibited.
- No selling of goods or soliciting without prior written permission.
- Use of bounce houses/inflatables, etc. are prohibited unless approved by the Board of Mayor and Alderman for specific events or occasions.